SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Win Beach Cruiser Bike Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 1, 2020 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on November 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of P.S.W. Inc., dba Taste Nirvana International (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, Sweepstakes and judging agencies (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.TASTENIRVANAWINBIKE.com, follow the onscreen instructions to complete registration to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person per household. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means which subvert the Entry process are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Entries become property of the Sponsor. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the name appearing on the Entry. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. Normal Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply.
- Sweepstakes Drawing: Three (3) Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about December 1, 2021 from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Beach Cruiser Bike Prize ($300) includes shipping. Assembly is required for the Beach Cruiser Bike.
- General Rules: Potential Beach Cruiser Bike winners will be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within three (3) days of notification. If potential Grand, First, or Second Prize winner fails to return the completed affidavit within three (3) days, or if affidavit is returned as undeliverable or if potential Beach Cruiser Bike winners are deemed ineligible, the corresponding Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Affidavit will be sent via email. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution (cash or otherwise) is allowed. Return of Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a prize and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e- mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
- Winners List: For a list of winners, available after December 1, 2021, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Taste Nirvana Beach Cruiser Bike - P.S.W. Inc., dba Taste Nirvana International 281 Corporate Terrace Cir, CA 92879.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes is P.S.W. Inc., dba Taste Nirvana International 281 Corporate Terrace Cir, CA 92879